Sniper Elite 3 sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne deep behind Nazi lines, providing crucial sharpshooter skills as the Allies battle Germany’s fearsome Tiger tanks across the Western Desert. Featuring a greater focus on player agency/choice and expansive environments filled with opportunities for distinct play-styles, and set in the exotic yet deadly terrain of North Africa during World War Two, Sniper Elite 3 sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne deep behind Nazi lines, providing crucial sharpshooter skills as the Allies battle Germany’s fearsome Tiger tanks across the Western Desert. But it’s not just the famed Afrika Korps that Karl has to worry about. He soon uncovers German plans to build a “wunderwaffe” – wonder weapon – with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path, and turn the tide of the whole war.
- Co-Op – Up to two players can choose from Story Campaign, Over watch and the all-new Survival mission. For Survival, gamers take on an endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw at them.
- Competitive MP – Five modes of competitive action are featured: Deathmatch; Team Deathmatch; Distance King; Team Distance King; No Cross which is Team Deathmatch with a twist – both teams are separated with no risk of close-quarter surprise.
- Afrika Korps AI – The game features a rebuilt AI system emphasizing squad roles and tactics as well as clearer cues for engagement and detection.
- X-Ray Kill-Cam – This favorite feature showcases even greater detail including circulatory system and muscle layer.
- Combat – Detailed feedback is given to players in order to decide how best to deal with both long-range and short-range combat. Improved stealth melee combat gives additional ways to take out enemies without being seen.